Education Required: High School Diploma
Department: Digital Platform Admin
Experience Required: 3 - 5 Years
Job ID: 10426
Hours of Work: 40
Employment Type: Full-Time Regular
The qualified candidate will be responsible for actively designing and maintaining solutions targeting next generation Digital Banking applications.
Responsibilities will include but not limited to the implementation of UI/UX design into code that will supply the visual presentation for our customers. This candidate will work with designers to bridge the gap between design and implementation, taking an active role in both how our applications are designed as well as how they work.
Candidate should have an advanced understanding of Open Source development technologies and tools as well as the ability to design/develop applications from interpretations of business requirements.
Candidate must have a strong willingness to learn, adapt and actively contribute to the success of the organization.
* Minimum of 2-3 years creating and designing front end solutions in an enterprise digital landscape environment
* A solid understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3
* A solid understanding of cross-browser compatibility
* Knowledge of Bootstrap and/or Responsive Design
* A basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms
* Preferences will be given to candidates who possess a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field, or possess equivalent work experience
* Experience in a financial institution
* Experience with asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
* Experience with image authoring tools: Crop, resize, and adjustment of images
* Experience developing solutions for native platforms: iOS and Android
* Experience developing and working with Cloud-based technologies such as Amazon Web Services (AWS) or Azure
* Experience with Jira, Trello, Git, and other agile development tools considered a plus.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. Stay Connected - Join our Talent Community!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Stay Connected - Join our Talent Community!