Education Required: High School Diploma
Department: Bank - 39th & MacArthur
Experience Required: 1 - 3 Years
Job ID: 10926
Hours of Work: 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full-Time Regular
The Teller Operations Supervisor is responsible for providing leadership to the Tellers in the banking center by modeling the highest level of customer service while processing transactions and selling products and services to potential and existing customers.
Your duties will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Greeting customers and facilitating a welcoming and customer- focused environment.
- Processing routine customer transactions as well as assisting other Tellers with more complex transactions.
- Generating new business through referrals and suggestions of bank products and services that would benefit each customer. Also, coaches Tellers to more effectively identify these opportunities with the customers they service.
- Manages Teller work schedules, monitors overtime and assigns tasks as needed throughout the day.
- Trains new Tellers to ensure procedures are understood and executed properly to adhere to internal controls.
- Performing monthly surprise cash audits as well as month-end audit procedures.
- Responding to customer inquiries and concerns and creating positive solutions.
*This list includes the current primary responsibilities of this position. It is not intended to be all-inclusive and is subject to change, as needed, for the purpose of operational efficiency.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of 3 years banking experience
- Proven knowledge of banking products and services as well as standard banking procedures and regulations
- Excellent customer service skills, including oral and written communication
- Ability to work effectively as a team member and with customers
- Careful attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Ability to establish credibility quickly with customers; demonstrate confident in dealing with his/ her peers
- Strong work ethic and high integrity
- Strong computer skills and proficiency with all Microsoft Office applications
Preferred Skills & Experience:
- Experience supervising and training employees is preferred as this role provides guidance to Tellers regarding complex transactions or requests
- Proven ability to optimize sales opportunities with customers
This position may require long periods of standing or sitting and may include long periods of typing and repetitive motion. Candidates must possess the ability to lift and carry cash drawers, coin bags, and boxes sometimes weighing as much
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. Stay Connected - Join our Talent Community!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Stay Connected - Join our Talent Community!