Title: Deal Executive
Job Type: Permanent
Location: UK-Paris Garden
Sungard AS has a strategic deal team working with sales developing, positioning, and closing complex enterprise IT services transactions. This position focuses on bridging our customer’s business requirements with integrated solutions such as hybrid cloud, managed production services and advanced recovery services ranging from integrating packaged solution offerings, to custom strategic outsourcing and transformation initiatives.
- Partner with sales, guide technical design teams, coordinate with product, reconcile requirements with operations, work with legal to manage risk through the deal lifecycle and ensure successful hand-offs to transition for closed business.
- Lead initiatives to solidify customer requirements, build solutions, and contract transactions that may incorporate consulting services, managed services, recovery services, delivery governance, 3rd party services, and multi-tower IT outsourcing scope combined with strategic IT transformation.
- Demonstrate strong and broad understanding in developing winning price strategies, and ability to articulate deal financials working with finance to engineer competitive multi-year structures while meeting key profit, return on investment, and risk hurdles.
- Working knowledge in areas such as FTE based delivery and operational labor modeling, amortization of capital assets, baseline/incremental modeling, quantifying risk, multi-currency, and time to billing implications.
- Provide expertise, guidance and negotiation assistance in complex contract development, including custom business terms and risk mitigation working with the extended Sungard AS team.
- Maintain high visibility frequently communicating and documenting progress to key constituents and leadership as the communications focal point for deals assigned.
- Work supportively with colleagues, operating in a collegiate manner at all times and in line with the Company’s values.
- Professional degree such as Business or Information Technology. Desirable.
- Demonstrable proven experience in role Essential.
- Proficient in use of PC platforms and Software. Essential.
- Current exposure and experience in hybrid cloud and solutions. Desirable.
- Proficient in multi-tower IT outsourcing transactions. Essential.
- Bid qualification. Essential.
- Multi-region experience packaging global deals. Desirable.
- Driven, entrepreneurial and detailed orientated. Essential.
- Conflict resolution. Essential.
- Exceptional Management level verbal and written communication skills. Essential.
- Organized, multi-tasking project and results focused. Essential.
- UK and European Travel as business needs dictate. Essential.
- Candidate must be eligible to work in the UK and complete BS7858 British standard screening prior to joining company.
- Sungard Availability Services offers a high growth environment with excellent compensation and immediate eligibility for our 401(k), health/dental insurance, educational assistance, and more. Sungard AS is an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
- Ability to meet the physical demands of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Employment is contingent upon successful completion of the background investigation and pre-employment drug screen.