Department: MM DM-Loss Mit Plan Admin
Experience Required: 1 - 3 Years
Job ID: 9824
Hours of Work: M-F (7 a.m- 6p.m Flex)
Employment Type: Full-Time Regular
This position is responsible for reviewing and working loans in various stages of the loss mitigation process to ensure they are serviced within regulatory and company guidelines. The position will be responsible for reviewing electronically scanned mail and faxes, reviewing and processing applications, generating or mailing documents, ensuring the loan is correctly updated with the financial information provided by the customer and working tasks and control reports to ensure quality and compliance.
Reasons to join our team include:
- Business casual environment
- Flexible work schedule between the hours of 7:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. Monday through Friday
- On the job training/ cross training
- Team oriented
To be considered, candidates must possess: ?
- 1 year work experience
- Excellent time management/organizational skills
- Ability to work independently
- Possess strong oral/written communication skills
- Detail oriented nature
- Ability to make sound decisions and multitask
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.