Location: ST. LOUIS, MO
With over 30 years of experience and profitability in the regional airline industry, Trans States Airlines is the smart choice for your next career move. We take employee satisfaction seriously, and work hard to make Trans States a place where our people want to build long-term careers. Plus, we promote from within whenever possible, which means that our employees have significant opportunities to earn more and move up throughout the course of their careers. We're more than an airline. We're a family. And we'd like you to be a part of it.
- On-site at Trans States Airlines partner Flight Training Program Campus (nationwide campuses)
- The Trans States Airlines Aviators Program is a long-term internship for student pilots enrolled in a professional pilot training program.
- Program participants have a clean, defined pathway to a Trans States Airlines flight deck, upon completion of ATP minimums.
- The Aviators program complements pilot training programs and provides invaluable opportunities for participants including a Trans States Airlines Pilot Mentor.
- Upon successful completion of a Flight Training Program, including meeting ATP minimums, the Aviators Intern will become a Trans States First Officer!
- Upon completion of Trans States Airlines new hire training, the Aviators Intern is eligible for $10,000 in tuition reimbursement!
- Aviators Interns are eligible to earn $1,500 for each pilot that is referred to Trans States Airlines, that is hired and successful completes training. The bonus funds earned will be held until the Aviators Intern completes TSA First Officer training.
- The Aviators Intern will work with and report to Trans States Airlines Pilot Recruiters
- The Aviators Intern plays a key role is representing Trans States Airlines on their campus, during recruiting events, and assist in the recruiting of First Officer candidates for the Aviators program
- The Aviators Intern participates in Trans States Airlines Command Leadership courses and other airline pilot geared training events
- The Aviators Intern will visit Trans States Headquarters in St. Louis, Missouri to participate in these training session.
- Must be enrolled in professional flight training program, in good standing, able to successfully pass a criminal history back ground check, and have obtained a Private Pilots License
- Must possess excellent leadership abilities with dedication and a high level of motivation
- Must ensure confidentiality of company and candidate information
- Must be capable of working and performing independent of direct supervision
- Must have ability to organize and prioritize work
- Must have ability to take charge and accomplish positive results
- dedication to the highest level of customer service is mandatory
- Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must be extremely detailed oriented
- Dependability is important. Candidate must have an outstanding attendance record and performance in present position
- Must be able and willing to work effectively in stressful situations meeting deadlines
Phone: (314) 222-4393
Job Disclaimer: Any exception to the following must be approved by the interviewing manager(s)