Location: ST. LOUIS, MO
Apprentice Aircraft Mechanic
No experience or license required for this paid training program. Training takes place in St. Louis, Missouri.
At the end of this program, successful participants will be licensed Airframe Mechanics. Participants will receive free program tuition, along with an hourly wage. Professional tools will be provided for the duration of the program. Participants will be given the opportunity to purchase their tools at a significant discount upon successful completion of the program.
- Must possess a minimuim of a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
- Must have the legal right to accept employment in the United States.
- Successful completion of drug & alcohol screening.
- Able to lift 75lbs.
- Pass a security background check & be eligible for an airport (SIDA) badge.
- Available to work any shift, any days, and be able to travel.
- Paid training
- Medical, dental and life insurance
- 401(K) retirement plan
- Long-term disability coverage
- Performance-based bonuses
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Flight benefits
- Discounts on cruises, car rentals, hotels and other hospitality services