Tanker Owner Operators Needed for Our New Johnsonville, TN Terminal!
Celebrating over 100 years of solid success, Quality Carriers wants to help you Find Your Lane. We offer the variety in trucking you have been searching for; we are proud of our driver diversity, and recognize that individual needs vary.
Being North America’s largest chemical bulk tanking company allows us to utilize resources other carriers do not to make you successful. Owner Operators at QC are equipped with the tools and programs they need to succeed as a business owner. As an Owner Operator with Quality Carriers, we give you financial stability, discounts, and rebates on fuel and tires, access to legal services, cost-savings for licenses and permits and business assistance through American Truck Business Services.
Find Your Lane with Quality Carriers Today!
Military Veterans - Call Today to Learn More About Our Troops2Tankers Program!
- $15,000 Sign-On Bonus ($3,000 on First Load)
- $4,000 Driver Referral Bonus, No Limit
- Fuel Stabilization Program to Keep Your Fuel Costs Low
- Dedicated and Reloadable Lanes
- Start at 65% of Load
- Paid Orientation and On the Job Training
- 2020 Freightliner Cascadia Lease Purchase Available - Weekly Payments Less Than $630!
- Interest Rates May Vary
"I like working for QC because for the most part I can choose my own loads, I get to be home with my family on most weekends and the fact that the company takes safety very seriously makes me feel safer while I'm on the road." -Jaime Ochoa, Owner Operator
Select the New Johnsonville Terminal 182 when applying!
- 1 Year CDL Class A Driving Experience in the Last 3 Years or 1 Year Tanker in the Last 10 Years
- Tanker and Hazmat Endorsements
- Must Be Willing to Obtain TWIC Card