CDL-A Company Drivers Needed for Our Terminal in Chicago, IL!
Celebrating over 100 years of solid success, Quality Carriers wants to help you Find Your Lane. We offer the variety in trucking you have been searching for; we are proud of our driver diversity, and recognize that individual needs vary. Therefore, we offer incentives like flexible home time, consistent pay and a supportive and stable work environment to help drive you on and off the job.
Being North America’s largest chemical bulk tanking company allows us to utilize resources other carriers do not to make you successful. Company Drivers & Owner Operators can decide between local, regional, OTR and dedicated routes, all offering an array of hometime options & other incentives. Find Your Lane with Quality Carriers.
Now, Quality Carriers' Affiliate, GLS Transport, has outstanding Company Driver opportunities in your area.
Military Veterans - Call Today to Learn More About Our Troops2Tankers Program!
- All Miles Paid! Pay Increases at 3 Months, 1 Year and Then Annually
- Earn $1,300 - $1,800 per Week! Top Earners Making $2,000!
- Pay Starts at $0.52 per Loaded Mile and $0.44 per Unloaded Mile!
- $117,800 First Year Earnings for OTR Drivers with 6 Months Experience
- Bunk Pay for Every Night in Truck & Deadhead Miles
- Escalating Performance Bonuses Up to $2,000 per Quarter!
- Home for Restart 95% of Your Weekends OR 4 Days On and 3 Days Off
- Regional & OTR Runs
- Paid Orientation & On the Job Training
- $4,000 Driver Referral Bonus, No Limit
- OTR Drivers Are Eligible for $2,500 - $5,000 Sign-On Bonus
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Full Health Benefits - Low Cost, High Quality Options to Choose From!
- Short and Long Term Disability; Accident and Critical Illness Insurance!
- Steady and Consistent Work - Freight is Year Round!
- Vacation Time
- 401K with Company Match
Select Terminal 193 when applying!
- Valid CDL-A with Tanker and Hazmat Endorsements (Terminal Will Reimburse for Hazmat)
- Must Have TWIC Card (Terminal Will Reimburse for TWIC)
- 1 Year Tractor Trailer Experience in the Last 3 Years or 1 Year Tanker Experience in the Last 10 Years. No Tanker Experience? No Problem - We Will Train You!