CDL-A Owner Operators Needed for Our Terminal in Indianapolis, IN!
Celebrating over 100 years of solid success, Quality Carriers wants to help you Find Your Lane. We offer the variety in trucking you have been searching for; we are proud of our driver diversity, and recognize that individual needs vary.
Being North America’s largest chemical bulk tanking company allows us to utilize resources other carriers do not to make you successful. Owner Operators at QC are equipped with the tools and programs they need to succeed as a business owner. As an Owner Operator with Quality Carriers, we give you financial stability, discounts, and rebates on fuel and tires, access to legal services, cost-savings for licenses and permits and business assistance through American Truck Business Services.
Find Your Lane with Quality Carriers Today!
Now, Quality Carriers and its affiliate partner LAKE Transport, Inc., have outstanding Owner Operator Truck Driver opportunities in your area.
Military Veterans - Call Today to Learn More About Our Troops2Tankers Program!
- $5,000 Sign-On Bonus
- $200,000 Average Annual Earnings
- Weekly Hometime
- Fuel Stabilization Program to Keep Cost Low
- Shop On Site
- Third Party Insurance Available
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Vacation Time
- Steady and Consistent Work
- Regional and OTR
- Paid Orientation
"I like working for QC because for the most part I can choose my own loads, I get to be home with my family on most weekends and the fact that the company takes safety very seriously makes me feel safer while I'm on the road." -Jaime Ochoa, Owner Operator
Select the Indianapolis Terminal 711 when applying!
- Valid CDL-A with Tanker and Hazmat Endorsements
- Must Have or Be Willing to Obtain TWIC Card
- 1 Year Tractor Trailer Experience in the Past 3 Years or 1 Year Tanker Experience in the Past 10 Years. No Tanker Experience? No Problem - We Will Train You!