CDL-A Company Tanker Truck Drivers Needed for Our South Gate, CA Terminal!
Celebrating over 100 years of solid success, Quality Carriers wants to help you Find Your Lane. We offer the variety in trucking you have been searching for; we are proud of our driver diversity, and recognize that individual needs vary. Therefore, we offer incentives like flexible home time, consistent pay and a supportive and stable work environment to help drive you on and off the job.
Being North America’s largest chemical bulk tanking company allows us to utilize resources other carriers do not to make you successful. Company Drivers & Owner Operators can decide between local, regional, OTR and dedicated routes, all offering an array of hometime options & other incentives. Find Your Lane with Quality Carriers.
Now, Quality Carriers' Affiliate, Winsome Enterprises, has outstanding Owner Operator opportunities in your area.
Military Veterans - Call Today to Learn More About Our Troops2Tankers Program!
- Average $72,000 Yearly (Local / Regional), OTR Can Earn More
- $1,250 - $1,725 Gross Weekly Average
- Average 1,500-3,000 Miles
- OTR and Regional Runs Available
- $3,000 Sign-On Bonus
- Hometime: 3-7 Days Out, a Couple of Weekends per Month
- Driver Referral Program - Refer a Good Driver, Receive Over $25,000
- Earn 5% of the New Hire's Linehaul Revenue for 2 YEARS (Average Over $10,000 per Year)
- Plus a $4,500 Referral Bonus
- Hourly: 0-500 One Way Linehaul
- 0-1 Years: $29 per Hour
- 1+ Years: $30 per Hour
- Excellent Benefits Available After 90 Days: Health, Dental, Vision (Carrier Pays 90% For Driver)
- Simple IRA - Immediately Vested
- Dedicated Driver Advocate Team (Communication From Day 1 Through Your First Year With the Company)
- Very Little Driver Turnover
- Must Have CDL-A With 2 Years Tractor Trailer Experience Within the Last 3 Years or 1 Year Tanker Experience in the Last 10 Years. No Tanker Experience? No Problem - We Will Train You!
- Must Have or be Willing to Obtain TWIC Card
- Tanker and Hazmat Endorsements Required
- Read, Write and Communicate in English
- Authorized to Work in the USA
- Good Driving Record
- No Alcohol or Drug Related Convictions in the Past 10 Years
- Must Pass DOT Physical, Pulmonary Function Test and Drug Screen
- Willing to be Clean Shaven to Meet Safety and Respirator Fit Test Required
Select the South Gate Terminal 709 when applying!