Company Tanker Truck Drivers Needed for Our Avondale, PA Terminal!
Celebrating over 100 years of solid success, Quality Carriers wants to help you Find Your Lane. We offer the variety in trucking you have been searching for; we are proud of our driver diversity, and recognize that individual needs vary. Therefore, we offer incentives like flexible home time, consistent pay and a supportive and stable work environment to help drive you on and off the job.
Being North America’s largest chemical bulk tanking company allows us to utilize resources other carriers do not to make you successful. Company Drivers & Owner Operators can decide between local, regional, OTR and dedicated routes, all offering an array of hometime options & other incentives. Find Your Lane with Quality Carriers.
Now, Quality Carriers' Affiliate, Castle Transport, has outstanding Company Driver opportunities in your area.
Military Veterans - Call Today to Learn More About Our Troops2Tankers Program!
- $1,500 Sign-On Bonus
- Average $1,200 - $1,300, Paid Weekly
- 7-10 Days Out, Home 2
- Insurance After 90 Days (Health, Dental, Vision)
- Reliable Equipment
- Paid Orientation and On the Job Training
- $1,500 Driver Referral Bonus
- Lanes Include - TX, IA, WI, IL, and Various Southern States
Select the Avondale Terminal 752 when applying!
- CDL-A with Tanker and Hazmat Endorsements
- Must Have 1 Year Tractor Trailer Experience in the Last 3 Years or 1 Year Tanker Experience in the Last 10 Years
- Must Have or Be Willing to Obtain TWIC