CDL-A Company Tanker Truck Drivers Needed for Our Greenville, SC Terminal!
Celebrating over 100 years of solid success, Quality Carriers wants to help you Find Your Lane. We offer the variety in trucking you have been searching for; we are proud of our driver diversity, and recognize that individual needs vary. Therefore, we offer incentives like flexible home time, consistent pay and a supportive and stable work environment to help drive you on and off the job.
Being North America’s largest chemical bulk tanking company allows us to utilize resources other carriers do not to make you successful. Company Drivers & Owner Operators can decide between local, regional, OTR and dedicated routes, all offering an array of hometime options & other incentives. Find Your Lane with Quality Carriers.
Now, Quality Carriers' Affiliate, R. Wayne Bost Trucking, Inc., has outstanding Company Driver opportunities in your area.
Military Veterans - Call Today to Learn More About Our Troops2Tankers Program!
We Offer Company Drivers:
- $1,000 - $1,500 Weekly Average
- Up to $2,500 Sign-On Bonus
- Various Freight Opportunities - Regional & OTR
- $3,000 Driver Referral Program, No Limit
- 80% RELOAD SYSTEM
- Safety Bonuses Available - $0.01 per Safe Mile Driven - Paid Quarterly
- $50 per Clean Inspection
- Full Health Benefits - Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Medical, Dental & Vision Plans
- Company paid Life Insurance ($40,000)
- 401k with Company Match
- Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance
- Holiday Pay -$180 per day, Vacation & Birthday Pay
- Paid Orientation and On the Job Training (Mileage Reimbursement and Hotel Costs While in School)
- Stability You Can Count On - Over 100 Years in Business!
Select the Greenville Terminal 867 when applying!
- Must Have 1 Year Tractor Trailer Experience in the Last 3 Years or 1 Year Tanker Experience in the Last 10 Years
- CDL-A with Tanker and Hazmat Endorsements
- Must Have TWIC Card or Be Willing to Obtain One
- Expand Your Earning Potential with a Passport
- Tuition Reimbursement for Davidson Community College Graduates