CDL-A Company Truck Drivers Needed for Our Indianapolis, IN Terminal!
Celebrating over 100 years of solid success, Quality Carriers wants to help you Find Your Lane. We offer the variety in trucking you have been searching for; we are proud of our driver diversity, and recognize that individual needs vary. Therefore, we offer incentives like flexible home time, consistent pay and a supportive and stable work environment to help drive you on and off the job.
Being North America’s largest chemical bulk tanking company allows us to utilize resources other carriers do not to make you successful. Company Drivers & Owner Operators can decide between local, regional, OTR and dedicated routes, all offering an array of hometime options & other incentives. Find Your Lane with Quality Carriers.
Now, Quality Carriers' Affiliate partner, LAKE Transport, Inc., has outstanding Company Truck Driver opportunities in your area.
Military Veterans - Call Today to Learn More About Our Troops2Tankers Program!
- $5,000 Sign-On Bonus
- Average Salary of $70,000 1st Year
- Weekly Hometime and Constant Freight to Keep You Loaded
- Performance/Safety Bonus: $200-$300 per Quarter
- Anniversary Bonus: $800-$1,200 per Year
- 6 Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Paid Orientation and Training
- Health Insurance - Terminal Will Pay 80% of Your Premiums and 60% of Dependents
- 401K With Dollar for Dollar Match up to 4%
- Well Maintained, Newer Model Equipment
Select the Indianapolis Terminal 711 When Applying!
- Valid CDL-A with Tanker and Hazmat Endorsements (Or Have Applied)
- Must Have or Be Willing to Obtain TWIC Card
- One Year Tractor Trailer Experience in Last 3 Years or One Year of Tanker in the Last 10 Years