CDL-A Owner Operator Tanker Truck Drivers Needed for Our Terminal in Lansing, IL!
Celebrating over 100 years of solid success, Quality Carriers wants to help you Find Your Lane. We offer the variety in trucking you have been searching for; we are proud of our driver diversity, and recognize that individual needs vary.
Being North America’s largest chemical bulk tanking company allows us to utilize resources other carriers do not to make you successful. Owner Operators at QC are equipped with the tools and programs they need to succeed as a business owner. As an Owner Operator with Quality Carriers, we give you financial stability, discounts, and rebates on fuel and tires, access to legal services, cost-savings for licenses and permits and business assistance through American Truck Business Services.
Find Your Lane with Quality Carriers Today!
Military Veterans - Call Today to Learn More About Our Troops2Tankers Program!
- $10,000 Sign-On Bonus* (Paid Out in First Year) for 0-2 Years Tank Experience
- $12,000 Sign-On Bonus* (Paid Out in First Year) for 2+ Years Tank Experience
- Regional Owner Operators Gross $3,000 - $3,500 Weekly
- OTR Owner Operators Gross $3,500 - $4,000 Weekly
- Free Loading and Unloading Equipment
- Terminal Willing to Work with You on Hometime
- Largest Reload System in the Industry
- Steady and Consistent Work
- Paid Orientation and On the Job Training
- $4,000 Driver Referral Bonus
- Tire Discounts
- Higher Percentages for Tank Experience
- Fuel Tax Preparation Assistance
- Weekly Settlements and Direct Deposit
- New Tanks
- Fuel Stabilization at $1.25 per Gallon
- After 1 Year, You can Bring an Authorized Rider That is 18 or Older
- Dedicated Owner Operator Manager On-Site Working Towards Your Success!
*Sign-On Bonus Only Applicable to OTR Drivers
"I like working for QC because for the most part I can choose my own loads, I get to be home with my family on most weekends and the fact that the company takes safety very seriously makes me feel safer while I'm on the road." -Jaime Ochoa, Owner Operator
Select the Lansing Terminal 181 when applying!
- CDL-A with Tanker and Hazmat Endorsements (Terminal Will Reimburse for Hazmat)
- Must Be Willing to Obtain a TWIC Card - Will Reimburse
- 1 Year Tractor Trailer Experience Within Last 3 Years or 1 Year Tanker Experience in the Last 10 Years. No Tanker Experience? No Problem - We Will Train You!