Company Truck Drivers Needed for Our Delaware, OH Terminal!
Union Company Driver Position
Celebrating over 100 years of solid success, Quality Carriers wants to help you Find Your Lane. We offer the variety in trucking you have been searching for; we are proud of our driver diversity, and recognize that individual needs vary. Therefore, we offer incentives like flexible home time, consistent pay and a supportive and stable work environment to help drive you on and off the job.
Being North America’s largest chemical bulk tanking company allows us to utilize resources other carriers do not to make you successful. Freight options are a mix of local, regional and OTR based on hours of service for all Company Drivers, all offering an array of hometime options & other incentives. Find Your Lane with Quality Carriers.
Military Veterans - Call Today to Learn More About Our Troops2Tankers Program!
- $65,000 Average Annual Earnings
- $12,000 Sign-On Bonus*
- 90% Company Paid Medical / Dental / Vision
- 100% Company-Funded Pension with Option for 401k
- Weekly Direct Deposit - No Hold Back
- Vacation Time
- Late Model Equipment
- Steady and Consistent Work
- Local / Regional / OTR
- Paid Orientation
*Sign-On Bonus Only Applicable to OTR Drivers
Select the Delaware Terminal 196 when applying!
- Class A CDL with Hazmat & Tanker Endorsements
- 1 Year Tractor Trailer Experience in the Last 3 Years or 1 Year Tanker Experience in the Last 10 Years. No Tanker Experience? No Problem - We Will Train You!
- Willing to Obtain TWIC & Passport Within 90 Days of Employment