CDL-A Tanker Owner Operators Needed for Our Coraopolis, PA Terminal!
$10,000 Sign-on bonus!
Celebrating over 100 years of solid success, Quality Carriers wants to help you Find Your Lane. We offer the variety in trucking you have been searching for; we are proud of our driver diversity, and recognize that individual needs vary.
Being North America’s largest chemical bulk tanking company allows us to utilize resources other carriers do not to make you successful. Owner Operators at QC are equipped with the tools and programs they need to succeed as a business owner. As an Owner Operator with Quality Carriers, we give you financial stability, discounts, and rebates on fuel and tires, access to legal services, cost-savings for licenses and permits and business assistance through American Truck Business Services.
Find Your Lane with Quality Carriers Today!
Military Veterans - Call Today to Learn More About Our Troops2Tankers Program!
- Up to $10,000 Sign-On Bonus
- Average $4,000-$6,000 Weekly
- $4,000 Driver Referral Bonus, No Limit
- Various Freight Opportunities (Regional and OTR)
- 80% Reload System
- Retention Bonuses (Up to $1,000 per Quarter)
- Safety Bonuses (Up to $600 per Quarter)
- Paid Orientation and On the Job Training (Transportation and Hotel Costs While in School)
- Stability You Can Count On – Over 100 Years in Business
"I like working for QC because for the most part I can choose my own loads, I get to be home with my family on most weekends and the fact that the company takes safety very seriously makes me feel safer while I'm on the road." -Jaime Ochoa, Owner Operator
Select the Coraopolis Terminal 159 when applying!
- CDL-A with Tanker and Hazmat Endorsements (Will Reimburse for Hazmat)
- 1 Year Tractor Trailer Experience in the Last 3 Years or 1 Year Tanker Experience in the Last 10 Years. No Tanker Experience? No Problem - We Will Train You!
- Must Have or be Willing to Obtain TWIC (Will Reimburse for TWIC)
- Expand Your Earning Potential with a Passport