CDL-A Tanker Owner Operators Needed for Our Terminal in Louisville, KY!
Celebrating over 100 years of solid success, Quality Carriers wants to help you Find Your Lane. We offer the variety in trucking you have been searching for; we are proud of our driver diversity, and recognize that individual needs vary.
Being North America’s largest chemical bulk tanking company allows us to utilize resources other carriers do not to make you successful. Owner Operators at QC are equipped with the tools and programs they need to succeed as a business owner. As an Owner Operator with Quality Carriers, we give you financial stability, discounts, and rebates on fuel and tires, access to legal services, cost-savings for licenses and permits and business assistance through American Truck Business Services.
Find Your Lane with Quality Carriers Today!
Quality Carriers' Affiliate partner, Ryan Transportation, has several immediate openings for Owner Operators!
Military Veterans - Call Today to Learn More About Our Troops2Tankers Program!
- $5,000 Sign-On Bonus
- Earning Potential Up to $275,000 per Year
- $3,000 Driver Referral Bonus - No Limit (Ask Your Recruiter for Details)
- Access to Management Anytime
- Increase Your Earning Potential With a Passport - Loads into Canada
- Flexible Hometime for You and Your Family
- Fuel Stabilization Program
- Tire Purchase Discount Program
- Plenty of Work to Keep You Moving and Happy
"I like working for QC because for the most part I can choose my own loads, I get to be home with my family on most weekends and the fact that the company takes safety very seriously makes me feel safer while I'm on the road." -Jaime Ochoa, Owner Operator
Select the Louisville Terminal 717 when applying!
- CDL-A with Tanker and Hazmat Endorsements
- 1 Year Tractor Trailer Experience in the Last 3 Years or 1 Year Tanker Experience in the Last 10 Years. 2 Years Tractor Trailer Experience Preferred. No Tanker Experience? No Problem - We Will Train You!
- Must Have or be Willing to Obtain TWIC Card