CDL-A Owner Operator Tanker Hazmat Drivers Needed for Our Sanford, NC Terminal!
Celebrating over 100 years of solid success, Quality Carriers wants to help you Find Your Lane. We offer the variety in trucking you have been searching for; we are proud of our driver diversity, and recognize that individual needs vary.
Being North America’s largest chemical bulk tanking company allows us to utilize resources other carriers do not to make you successful. Owner Operators at QC are equipped with the tools and programs they need to succeed as a business owner. As an Owner Operator with Quality Carriers, we give you financial stability, discounts, and rebates on fuel and tires, access to legal services, cost-savings for licenses and permits and business assistance through American Truck Business Services.
Find Your Lane with Quality Carriers Today!
Military Veterans - Call Today to Learn More About Our Troops2Tankers Program!
- $10,000 Sign-on Bonus for 0 - 2 Years Tanker Experience
- $15,000 Sign-on Bonus for 2+ Years Tanker Experience
- $4,000 Driver Referral Bonus, No Limit
- Regional and OTR Runs
- Fuel Surcharge With Our Fuel Stabilization Program
- Weekly Hometime
- Paid Orientation and On the Job Training
- Largest Reload System in the Bulk Carriers Market
- Loaded to Empty Ratio Averages 80%
"I like working for QC because for the most part I can choose my own loads, I get to be home with my family on most weekends and the fact that the company takes safety very seriously makes me feel safer while I'm on the road." -Jaime Ochoa, Owner Operator
Select the Sanford Terminal 156 when applying!
- Valid CDL-A With Tankers and Hazmat Endorsements
- Must Have at Least 1 Year Tractor Trailer Experience Within the Last 3 Years or 1 Year Tanker Experience in the Last 10 Years
- Must Have or be Willing to Obtain TWIC Card