CDL-A Company Truck Drivers Needed for Our Kansas City, KS Terminal!
Celebrating over 100 years of solid success, Quality Carriers wants to help you Find Your Lane. We offer the variety in trucking you have been searching for; we are proud of our driver diversity, and recognize that individual needs vary. Therefore, we offer incentives like flexible home time, consistent pay and a supportive and stable work environment to help drive you on and off the job.
Being North America’s largest chemical bulk tanking company allows us to utilize resources other carriers do not to make you successful. Company Drivers & Owner Operators can decide between local, regional, OTR and dedicated routes, all offering an array of hometime options & other incentives. Find Your Lane with Quality Carriers.
Now Corico Inc., a division of Quality Carriers, has outstanding Company Driver opportunities in your area.
Military Veterans - Call Today to Learn More About Our Troops2Tankers Program!
- OTR Positions
- Weekly Average Gross $2,000+ if You're Willing to Run
- Steady Loads and Fantastic Pre-Planning
- 2 Days Home for Every 7, You're Willing to Stay Out and Run
- Reliable Equipment
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Paid Orientation and On the Job Training
- Medical, Dental, Vision and 401k
Select the Kansas City Terminal 798 when applying!
- 1 Year Tractor Trailer Experience Within the Last 3 Years or 1 Year Tanker Experience Within the Last 10 Years. No Tanker Experience? No Problem - We Will Train You!
- CDL-A With Hazmat and Tanker Endorsements
- Must Have or be Willing to Obtain TWIC Card