CDL-A Owner Operator Tanker Truck Drivers Needed for Our Terminal in Bridgeport, NJ!
Celebrating over 100 years of solid success, Quality Carriers wants to help you Find Your Lane. We offer the variety in trucking you have been searching for; we are proud of our driver diversity, and recognize that individual needs vary.
Being North America’s largest chemical bulk tanking company allows us to utilize resources other carriers do not to make you successful. Owner Operators at QC are equipped with the tools and programs they need to succeed as a business owner. As an Owner Operator with Quality Carriers, we give you financial stability, discounts, and rebates on fuel and tires, access to legal services, cost-savings for licenses and permits and business assistance through American Truck Business Services.
Find Your Lane with Quality Carriers Today!
Now, Quality Carriers' Affiliate partner, STI Transport, Inc., has outstanding Owner Operator Truck Driver opportunities in your area.
Military Veterans - Call Today to Learn More About Our Troops2Tankers Program!
- $5,000 SIGN-ON BONUS
- Average $4,000 - $4,500 Weekly
- Regional - Out 4-5 Nights Through the Week
- OTR - Out 10 Days, Home 2-3 Days
- Fuel Stabilization Program
- On-Site Maintenance Shop
- 85% Reload Network!
- Orientation and Training Pay
- $1,500 Driver Referral Program (For Each Driver Hired)
- $50 Clean DOT Inspection Bonus
"I like working for QC because for the most part I can choose my own loads, I get to be home with my family on most weekends and the fact that the company takes safety very seriously makes me feel safer while I'm on the road." -Jaime Ochoa, Owner Operator
Select the Bridgeport Terminal 844 when applying!
- Class A CDL
- Hazmat and Tanker Required
- Willing to Obtain Your TWIC
- 1 Year Tractor Trailer Experience Within Last 3 Years OR 1 Year Tanker Experience Within Last 10 Years. No Tanker Experience? No Problem - We Will Train You!
- Tanker Experience Not Required - Will Train You to Grow Your Career
- Must Have Reliable Transportation and a Working Cell Phone