CDL-A Company Tanker Truck Drivers Needed for Our Houston, TX Terminal!
Celebrating over 100 years of solid success, Quality Carriers wants to help you Find Your Lane. We offer the variety in trucking you have been searching for; we are proud of our driver diversity, and recognize that individual needs vary. Therefore, we offer incentives like flexible home time, consistent pay and a supportive and stable work environment to help drive you on and off the job.
Being North America’s largest chemical bulk tanking company allows us to utilize resources other carriers do not to make you successful. Company Drivers & Owner Operators can decide between local, regional, OTR and dedicated routes, all offering an array of hometime options & other incentives. Find Your Lane with Quality Carriers.
Military Veterans - Call Today to Learn More About Our Troops2Tankers Program!
- Out 7-10 Days at a Time
- Average $85,000 Yearly
- Additional Pay for Experienced Tank Drivers
- Generous Driver Referral Program - $4,000 per Driver - NO LIMITS
- Paid Orientation & On the Job Training
- Pre/Post Trip Pay, Detention Pay and Bunk Pay
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Full Benefits - Medical Dental, Vision, 401k
- Performance & Safety Bonuses
- Plenty of Work to Keep You Moving and Happy
- No Tanker Experience Required!
Select the Houston Terminal 134 when applying!
- Class A CDL
- Must Have or Be Willing to Obtain Tanker and Hazmat Endorsements (Will Reimburse for Hazmat)
- Must Have or Be Willing to Obtain TWIC Card (Will Reimburse)
- 1 Year Tractor Trailer Experience in the Last 3 Years or 1 Year Tanker Experience in the Last 10 Years. No Tanker Experience? No Problem - We Will Train You!