CDL-A Owner Operators Needed for Our Terminal in Vancouver, WA!
Celebrating over 100 years of solid success, Quality Carriers wants to help you Find Your Lane. We offer the variety in trucking you have been searching for; we are proud of our driver diversity, and recognize that individual needs vary.
Being North America’s largest chemical bulk tanking company allows us to utilize resources other carriers do not to make you successful. Owner Operators at QC are equipped with the tools and programs they need to succeed as a business owner. As an Owner Operator with Quality Carriers, we give you financial stability, discounts, and rebates on fuel and tires, access to legal services, cost-savings for licenses and permits and business assistance through American Truck Business Services.
Find Your Lane with Quality Carriers Today!
Now, Quality Carriers' Affiliate, Winsome Enterprises, has outstanding Owner Operator Truck Driver opportunities in your area.
Military Veterans - Call Today to Learn More About Our Troops2Tankers Program!
- $8,000 Sign-On Bonus, Paid Out the First Year
- $1,000 per Week While in OTJ (3 Weeks), Remainder Paid Quarterly
- Average $3,400 - $4,200 Weekly
- Driver Referral Program - Refer a Good Driver, Receive Over $25,000
- Earn 5% of the New Hire's Linehaul Revenue for 2 YEARS (Average Over $10,000 per Year)
- Plus a $4,500 Referral Bonus
- Access to Shops On-Site at Terminals
- Driver Advocate Team to Make You Feel Like More Than a Driver Number
"I like working for QC because for the most part I can choose my own loads, I get to be home with my family on most weekends and the fact that the company takes safety very seriously makes me feel safer while I'm on the road." -Jaime Ochoa, Owner Operator
Select the Vancouver Terminal 716 when applying!
- Must Have CDL-A With 2 Years Tractor Trailer Experience Within the Last 3 Years or 1 Year Tanker Experience in the Last 10 Years
- Must Have or be Willing to Obtain TWIC Card
- Tanker and Hazmat Endorsements Required
- Read, Write and Communicate in English
- Authorized to Work in the USA
- Good Driving Record
- No Alcohol or Drug Related Convictions in the Past 10 Years
- Must Pass DOT Physical, Pulmonary Function Test and Drug Screen
- Willing to be Clean Shaven to Meet Safety and Respirator Fit Test Required